Mills we believe that each and every employee is in the business of
Customer Service - whether they are the truck driver, the sales contact,
the warehouse specialist or the President of the corporation.
The Waterloo Mills Company was formed in 1924 by Glenn C. Bown
and Carl G. Orsinger. The company produced and marketed livestock
feeds and dog food in chunks and meal, as well as, distributing
products like flour, fertilizer, seed and chick boxes.
Waterloo Mills has been a successful distributor of others products
from our earliest days to the present, over 80 years of delivering
quality products and service. We have been able to adapt to major
shifts in products, markets and economic conditions and have kept
pace with the changing needs of our customers. We've proven time
and again that we are here for our customers now and long into
Waterloo Mills moved to its current LaPorte Road location in 1968.
These facilities include a 36,400 sq. ft. warehouse. About 3800
sq. ft. of additional heated storage was created in 1995 to accommodate
increasing volumes of canned pet foods.